Wednesday 15 February 2012

Nick Cannon announces MORE severe health issues


We at Global Mariah Fans have just discovered that Nick Cannon has been in hospital since Friday. 


Nick Cannon confessed on today’s Rollin’ that he was recently taken to the hospital for something OTHER than his now well known kidney issues. 

“It’s my first day back since Friday, and not many people have known this but, uh… I’ve been in the hospital since Friday. I was having a lot of pain in my back… I learned that I had blood clots in my lungs… an enlarged ventricle in the right side of my heart.



We really wish nick and mariah all the best 


http://923now.radio.com/2012/02/15/nick-cannon-updates-listeners-on-health-status-is-he-going-to-be-o/

1 comment:

  1. Mariah and Nick , I Love you guyes so much please be strong , good luck and God Bless. Why does bad things have to happen to good people? I love you two so much I'm so sorry . Love Shelli

    ReplyDelete