Sunday 19 February 2012

New Mariah photo and don't forget GMA this Tuesday.





Mariah will make an appearance on Good Morning America on Tuesday, 2/21 and discuss her new adventures in life including her partnership with the American Heart Association.

Jenny Craig Supports American Heart Association's My Heart. My Life.(TM) Initiative With Mariah Carey 

Jenny Craig, one of the world's leading authorities on weight management, announced today its support of the American Heart Association's My Heart. My Life. healthy living initiative by launching a multi-faceted program entitled My Heart. My Life. My Jenny with global superstar Mariah Carey, best-selling female artist of all time, in the month of February during American Heart Month.

Most people don't realize that weight impacts their heart health and maintaining a healthy weight can positively impact risk factors including, blood pressure and cholesterol management, blood sugar levels, and BMI. Current research shows that less than 1 percent of Americans are in "ideal heart health." Jenny is supporting the American Heart Association's mission to improve the cardiovascular health of all Americans by 20 percent by 2020.

Therefore, in collaboration with the American Heart Association, Jenny's My Heart. My Life. My Jenny initiative is focused on educating the public regarding the significant health risks associated with weight-related diseases, including heart disease and stroke. Through marketing campaigns, PSAs, community programs, education and online activations, the brand will encourage the public to eat better, move more and live a healthier life.

Jenny Brand Ambassador Mariah Carey, who lost 30 pounds* on Jenny following the birth of her twins is passionate about Jenny's relationship with the American Heart Association, and feels like it was a match made in heaven. Carey will film and produce a new PSA for the American Heart Association that will debut in February.

"I'm so honored to be a part of this. It's more than just about losing weight--it's about raising consciousness. I was very surprised to learn that every 34 seconds someone has a heart attack, but it doesn't have to be this way. By living just a little healthier, you can make a difference," said Carey.

No comments:

Post a Comment