Saturday 24 November 2012

Mariah Carey The Judge





The judge says she can relate to the struggle of the hopefuls: "I waitressed and did all these other things I hear a lot of the contestants talk about doing."

Viewers watching last night's X Factor  were treated to another look at the upcoming season ofAmerican Idol  with a new promotional spot featuring Mariah Carey
"I didn't have a show like Idol," said the superstar judge. "I waitressed and did all these other things I hear a lot of the contestants talk about doing."
Carey empathizes with young singers in the ad, and discusses how she "always sang" and "wrote" and that people can't give up on their ambitions or their dreams.
The few snippets shown of Carey as a judge portray her as extremely warm, with the Grammy-winning artist telling one singer "I know people are going to love you" and tearing up over another's performance.
"I felt every single word you sang," she tells another jubilant vocalist.
American Idol returns on Jan. 16, 2013.

Source http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/new-american-idol-promo-puts-393681

No comments:

Post a Comment